Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fun with 22' Feather lines

 Finally after 10 attempts i have managed to upload photos.

 
I set up some cones down the driveway.  I wanted to see if Buzz would weave through the cones. Of course Dotti had to come too.  She doesn't like to miss anything especially if there is a promise of grass at the end of the driveway .
 
Once Buzz realized i wanted him to "walk on" with me behind he did very well.  But i did have to go back and fix my send on the circle.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you manged to load these - lokks great!
    Jx
    PS Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good that posting this is all sorted...looks good too...Glad you could fix the send on the circle...they look a picture Hana. I still have to get that send on circle sorted...Cheers
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete