Saturday, July 10, 2010

Trust

I have been totally frustrated with my blog page and not being able to post the way i wanted to so i resorted to writing long hand in a journel.  In some ways this is better as i can write things down immediately and not rely on my memory. 

Dotti has been a joy to play with and as you can see she is very playful.  She does this almost every feed time.  I am having a ball with her literally as she also loves to play with the ball trying to jump on it, bite it and push it with her nose.  I can bounce the ball and put it on her back. 
She can be very dominant so i have cut out the treats and now give scratches for reward and she is happy to tell me where those spots are.

LBE+A for awsomeness for my little Dotti.

4 comments:

  1. Whats the blogger been doing so that you can't blog the way you want to?? Missed your blogs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny video - trying to recreate the full bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic- I would like to get a mini as well for the smaller grandchildren and now that I've seen Dotti it's convinced me even more
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she has convinced me I'd never cope with a mini - imagine all that in a big horse....!!!

    She must be having so much fun now she lives with you Hana.

    I do a long hand journal and a blog - have to do my longhand to record and plan my sessions (when I actually do something! :)

    ReplyDelete