Friday, December 18, 2009

Lemons and Lemonade

Well plan A went right off the retaining wall 3 weeks ago. In the photo i was making plans for the next few weeks of my Savvy journey. L3 online by Christmas, working on L3 liberty in January.

Unable to use my right arm means i have had rethink my goals.

So L3 liberty is my next goal. I think we were getting close before the accident and it will be my focus for Jan. I have been sort of good this year so i put a camcorder on my Christmas wish list.

Until next week i will just have to be more UDT. I know you can never do enough UDT but i just would like to get on and do more. Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. awwww Hana - what a year hey!! for you.
    I am sure that all this thinking time and undemanding time with Buzz will do wonders for your journey.
    Then you will whizz through... how's the bone healing come along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is it 3 weeks already - you'll be back 100% in no time at all!

    Yes, as Vicki says all that soaking up savvy is going to really show.
    let me know if you want me to video...!
    Thought of you lots yesterday when Vicki and I caught up - had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Hana- Yes I know what you mean- but that UDT IS most likely a good thing in the long run. I have done an incredible amount of that too but now things are improving I really am glad I have spent that time and been able to absorb so much more from the DVD's and online..You & J are my inspiration-You have come soo very far L3 is just wonderful that you are there and doing it and your horses are just the luckiest around to have such enthusiastic and focused partners- keep going- I read your blogs and it helps me to focus too- sooo many others think it's a waste of time and that I am really doing nothing because I am not riding often- but like you I want to do it properly & I know that everything happens for a reason and it may not necessarily be what I wanted to happen but it usually does mean that another way of looking at things is required- so to accept it and go with itis the order of the day. See you after school hols.Cheers Kathy

    ReplyDelete